Dianne is a registered psychologist who has broad experience working with children, young people, families and adults. Dianne has spent many years in the non-government sector as well as in private practice. Her areas of particular interest include parenting and attachment, anxiety and depression, relationship issues, domestic and family violence, neuroscience, grief and loss and trauma. She has extensive experience in working with children, including emotional and behavioural concerns.
Dianne offers a range of psychological therapies and skills including child-focused counselling approaches, play therapy, parenting support/training, cognitive therapies, mindfulness- integrated therapies, neuropsychotherapy, creative and art-based therapies, and solution-focused therapy.
She is a licensed practitioner in Triple P Positive Parenting Program and 1-2-3 Magic and Emotion Coaching® (Parentshop®). She particularly enjoys offering this knowledge to assist parents to grow closer to their children and to build strong, healthy relationships.
- Full registration as a Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- Assoc. Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Accredited Triple P Positive Parenting Program trainer
- Mindfulness Integrated Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (MiCBT) practitioner