Educational and Developmental Psychologist
As an Educational & Developmental Psychologist, Greg is committed to promoting the development and learning of children & adolescents. Greg believes in listening to the needs of young people and their families and assisting with the development and implementation of interventions that work for them.
Areas that Greg can assist with include;
- Mental health; such as depression and anxiety
- Learning difficulties and disorders
- Behavioural problems in school and at home
- Developmental & Disability conditions
- Family & Relationship issues
Greg has experience working in the following therapeutic modalities;
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Solution Focussed Therapy
- Attachment Theory based approaches
- Bachelor of Psychological Science with Honours at the University of Queensland
- Masters of Educational & Developmental Psychology at the Queensland University of Technology.