Maud is an Accredited Practicing Dietitian & Nutritionist (APD) with further training in management of fussy eating, disordered eating and eating disorders.
She is passionate about:
- helping children and families relate to food in a more enjoyable and relaxed way
- supporting children, adolescents and adults develop a healthier relationship with food and body using a Non-Diet Approach
- promoting the role of our diet in gut and mental health
Maud works with age groups ranging from school age children to older adults. She can help with:
- Fussy eating – helping families decrease stress around mealtimes.
- Emotional eating – making peace with food.
- Yo-yo dieting – stopping the diet cycle.
- Avoidance and restrictive feeding and intake disorders (ARFID).
- Anorexia nervosa (AN).
- Bulimia nervosa (BN).
- Binge eating disorder (BED).
Management of medication side effects
- Stimulants used to treat ADHD.
Maud’s background and qualifications
Maud was born in France and, although she doesn’t really drink wine, she loves bread and cheese! Before becoming a dietitian, she worked as a researcher in molecular biology for more than 10 years and was also a scuba diving instructor. She has lived in The Netherland and Germany but really found her home in Brisbane.
Her qualifications are listed below:
- Master of Dietetics Studies from the University of Queensland
- Accredited Mental Health First Aider (Mental Health First Aid Australia)
- PhD in Ecotoxicology
- Master in Toxicology
- Responsive Feeding Therapy (RFT) Approach for dietitians
- Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) Approach to Feeding
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) for dietitians
- Trauma informed Binge Eating Disorder (BED) management
- Health at Every Size (HAES) approach for dietitians